Cancelation / Late Arrival Policy
We understand your time is valuable, as is ours! With the increased demand of our providers time and respect of other clients, we will now be requesting a credit card on file to book your appointment. We ask that you give us at least 48-hour notice should you need to cancel an appointment.
A cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance or no show to an appointment will invoke a cancellation fee of $50.00.
The purpose of this cancellation policy is to enable us to inform our standby clients of any availability, keep our schedule filled, thus providing better service for each one of our established and future clients.
Thank you for your continued business and supporting our cancellation terms and conditions.
We accept Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Care Credit
Client Benefits / Loyalty Program
- Referral Program
- Rewards Points
Things to Know
- If it’s your first time at the med spa, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting your treatment.
- Be sure that your practitioner has your complete health history and update your practitioner with any changes in history.
- Any minors (age 18 and under) must have written consent from parent or guardian to receive any services.
- Please understand that children must be supervised at all time and may not be present in the rooms during others’ treatments.
- If you feel discomfort at any time, let your practitioner know.