Prepare for Your First Appointment
Cancelation / Late Arrival Policy
Here at Blue Seas Med Spa, we make every effort to accommodate each client. Please call at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment to reschedule or cancel. Thank you for abiding by our cancellation policy.
We accept Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Care Credit
Client Benefits / Loyalty Program
- Referral Program
- Rewards Points
Things to Know
- If it’s your first time at the med spa, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before starting your treatment.
- Be sure that your practitioner has your complete health history and update your practitioner with any changes in history.
- Any minors (age 18 and under) must have written consent from parent or guardian to receive any services.
- Please understand that children must be supervised at all time and may not be present in the rooms during others’ treatments.
- If you feel discomfort at any time, let your practitioner know.